The California Vehicle Museum is wanting for a wide variety of motor vehicles for an forthcoming exclusive show about road visits, concentrating on the 1950s, 60s, and 70s.
The exhibit will operate from late September 2018 by late February 2019.
Down below is our “wish list” of autos!
They are open to practical alternate options as very well.
- Design T KampKar choice of other conversion of a 1910s or 1920s motor vehicle for travel and/or camping
- Typical 1950s foundation design sedan Ford, Chevy, Plymouth, or Dodge
- Ford Country Squire from 1955 to the early 1960s preferably with wood paneling alternate of Chevy 210 Station Wagon
- 1950s-60s Rambler/Nash or Kaiser Vagabond with manufacturing facility modifications for journey such as folding seats
- Classic “Canned Ham” Trailer from mid 1950s to mid 1960s ideally accompanied by correct vehicle
- Tiny Winnebago from 1960s or 70s
- Large 1970s station wagon Chrylser Town & Place, Ford LTD, or Chevy Kingswood
- Custom made van or truck from the 1970s for journey and/or camping VW Westfalia
- 1950, 60s, or 70s big motorcycle for touring preferably with little trailer Harley, BMW, or Honda
- Minivan from 1984-2005 chosen earlier
For much more information and facts or to give to personal loan your motor vehicle for this screen, be sure to make contact with the Museum’s curator, Carly, at email@example.com.
California Vehicle Museum
2200 Entrance St
Sacramento, CA 95818-1107