FIRST TIME CAR BODY REPAIR !! Never did this before. This work unfortunately was done in rain, wind and limited time. It was not meant to look perfect.
Tools & Materials used:
– Sandpapers (dry, P80, P500; larger number = smaller particle diameter, smoother surface, finer)
– Household Window Cleaner spray (clean rusted/scratched area)
– Filler material (also called Putty, white, cream like material)
– Filler material (Fiber glass, spiky, cream like material)
– Hardener paste (mix with filler material, red, cream like material, small tube)
– Primer spray (grey, over the sanded putty)
– Sandpapers (wet, waterproof, P800, P2000)
– Spray paint (when spray is held vertically, move it horizontally)
– Spray lacquer
DON’T PUT THE FILLER OVER THE RUST LIKE IT WAS DONE IN THIS VIDEO!!!